Join Our Team!
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
The Member Services Associate at the Granite Club is a key host to our Members and their guests on their arrival, departure and throughout their visit to the Club. This position is responsible the safety and security of our Members. If you are outgoing, positive and professional with a passion for providing a service that exceeds expectations, join the Club!
- Ensure that Members are aware of and in accordance with Club policies and house rules. It is the Associates’ responsibility to communicate and enforce these policies and house rules.
- Knowledge of switchboard operation. Receiving and forwarding phone calls, making long distance calls for Members, calling taxis, etc.
- Check on changes to the function sheets for utmost service.
- Give out information on events, house rules, policies and directions.
- Act as security for the entire premises. Challenge unfamiliar persons entering the building.
- Ensure the safety of the children of the Club in situations when they are separated from their parents.
- Assist the Parking Services Department as required and follow cash handling procedures in that area. Acts as Member Services Overnight Relief Supervisor as required.
- Must be courteous and pleasant in attitude.
- Must be able to understand, speak, read and write English fluently and legibly.
- Must possess technical abilities necessary to operate switchboard equipment, computers, security equipment etc.
- Must be capable of handling and balancing money
- First Aid, CPR and Defibrillator certifications are an asset.
What you can expect from us:
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays and/or holidays, AM and PM.
- Healthy and delicious complementary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health
- Exciting discounts on the Club’s retail and spa products and services
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi and Employee computer stations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment.
The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our opportunity!