Lehigh Hanson is one of the largest construction materials companies in North America with more than 550 active operations in the U.S. and Canada. Our core activities include the production and distribution of cement and aggregates, the two essential raw materials in concrete. Lehigh Hanson companies also produce ready-mixed concrete, asphalt and other concrete products.
Lehigh Hanson is part of the HeidelbergCement Group, a global leader in aggregates, cement, concrete, and other downstream activities. The Group employs over 60,000 people at more than 3,000 locations in 60 countries.
What you’ll get to do:
- Directs and problem solves the drivers on all aspects of aggregates delivery and barge offload.
- Responsible for fleet performance and driver delivery according to optimization, quality, cost, safety and environmental targets.
- Coordinate with the Barge coordinator with depot delivers.
- Responsible for hiring and recordkeeping requirements for commercial fleet drivers.
- Ensures accurate ticketing, invoicing, and processing of all aggregate sales & fleet services.
- Interacts with customers regarding quality, trucking and customer service related issues.
Who we are looking for:
- Some post-secondary education is preferred
- 3 years’ experience in either sales or dispatch is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with WCB/Employment Standards/Ministry of Transportation policies and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Must be able to work without direct supervision
- Must have proven organizational, multi-tasking skills
Benefits & Compensation:
We appreciate that candidates have many questions when considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
Job Type: Full-time
- dispatch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)