Wanted: Top Notch Administrative Assistant
Hazzard Homes Ltd. is looking to grow our team with a valued Administrative Assistant. We are an established home builder in London, Ontario and we work with our clients to build their dream homes.
Join the Team!
Your primary responsibility is to ensure that our clients receive the care they deserve throughout the entire home building experience. You will be a point of contact for potential clients, clients currently building homes, and clients living in completed homes. You will also communicate with sub-contractors, trades, and suppliers during and after the building process. You will organize and coordinate service work between client and contractor and follow up to ensure the highest quality of work has been completed.
You are confident, customer service oriented, and professional.
Here's what we'd like you to do:
- Provide support to clients before, during, and after building their home
· General administration such as; filing, printing, sorting invoices, mail, and ordering office supplies
· Schedule meetings, inspections, services, and trades
· Create detailed information sheets for each property and update them on a regular basis
- Greet guests at our model home and answer inquiries
- 2+ years of customer serviceexperience
- Diploma or Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel to throughout the workday to various worksite locations
- Knowledge or training in Tarion Warranty is an asset
- Knowledge or experience in home building is an asset
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to develop a career in a niche industry
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual bonus
Interested in joining the team? Simply send your resume and cover letter by June 19, 2020 and ensure the following is in the subject line: RESUME – your name – Administrative Assistant.
We are strongly committed to diversity and welcome all applications. We will provide accommodation for qualified individuals. Please communicate your accommodation needs.
Please note that although we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent