Albedo Informatics is a Toronto-based game and application development studio with a focus on location-based gaming, augmented reality, virtual reality, wearables, and emergent digital technologies.
We’re currently building a platform called LARGE - an acronym for Location-based Augmented Reality Gaming Engine - and are developing a number of apps on the platform, including an AR/VR messenger and a RPG called SIGIL. It’s an exciting time to join us at Albedo, we’re growing quickly and are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join us on our journey.
- Industry experience as a senior graphic designer
- A Strong portfolio of work
- Adept at motion graphics and video editing/production
- Strong grasp of UI and UX principles
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen aesthetic eye
- Able to show concepts, and work quickly through sketches and mood boards
- An enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
Please provide a portfolio of your work along with your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Creative Suite: 3 years (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)