Landscape Construction Foreman
Green Scene Landscaping
MUST have Minimum 5+ years experience as a Foreman in landscape construction
- Have the experience in leading a crew of 3-5 employees
- Highly efficient with overall site grading & leveling of Interlock, steps, walls etc
- Great expertise with: all aspects of interlock, pool coping, armour stone, natural stone (both wet & dry lay), outdoor kitchens, retaining walls, water features, basic wood work (deck & fences), landscape layout, planting, site preparation, swimming pool layout & installation etc
- Ability to operate ALL equipment; primarily different size excavators & skid steers, transit levels, stone saws etc
- Ability to read drawings and layout work site with elevations for the crew
- Landscape or any skilled trade diploma or certification that benefits landscape construction is an asset.
- First aid training an asset (if not we will provide)
- MUST have Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence.
- DZ licence an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.85 /hour
- Landscape directly realted to interlocking: 7 years (Required)
- Landscape Construction Foreman: 5 years (Required)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)