P/T OFFICE ASSISTANT/BOOK KEEPING – WOODBRIDGE AUTO DEALERSHIP
Part-Time Office Assistant Administration with Book Keeping/Accounting Knowledge for Woodbridge Used Vehicle Dealership (20-30 Hours Weekly)
· Process accounting files
· Responsible for cash balancing and bank reconciliation.
· Prepare and post deposits.
· Process accounts receivables
· Process accounts payable invoices; reconciliation of vendor statements; payment of vendor statements and other monthly reports
· Perform payroll calculations (using CRC on-line calculator) and initiate Source Deductions remittances and reports.
· Maintain Garage Register, preparation of MTO vehicle transfers, Safety Certificate preparations, familiarity with Registrar of Imported Vehicle process.
· Assist in preparation of monthly statements through reconciliation of various accounts.
· Assist in preparing fiscal year-end.
· Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
Perform all other duties as required.
· Efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of processing paperwork, within deadlines.
· Balanced and well-maintained accounts and schedules.
· Familiarity with accounting software: QuickBooks (A MUST) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & Outlook
· High School Diploma & accounting background courses preferred.
· 5 years’ minimum related office experience.
· Sound accounting background with a solid understanding of balancing debit/credit entries.
General Automotive knowledge An Asset
SKILL & EFFORT:
· Good communication and interpersonal skills. Answering incoming calls.
· Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking and time management abilities.
· Strong concentration skills for data-input and maintaining accuracy of information.
· Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Sound mathematical ability.
· Manual dexterity for typing / keyboarding.
· Frequently manage deadlines.
Please Submit Resume and Salary Expectations via email or in person.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)