At Turtle Jack’s Muskoka Grill, we embrace an All In attitude when it comes to providing our guests with a true cottage experience. Serving an abundance of fresh homemade signature items, dockside inspired cocktails, crisp cold draught and a fun relaxed atmosphere our guests are sure to relax, indulge and have a great time.
We are seeking new team members to provide a premium cottage experience to our guests. Turtle Jack’s team members are genuine, loyal, fun, friendly and love living the cottage lifestyle. With Turtle Jack’s you will part of a family and be rewarded for your hard work with competitive wages, professional development, room for advancement, and some super amazing incentive programs……Just ask last year’s top chef winners about their trip to California. Or our battle of the cocktail winners about their adventures in Chicago.
At Turtle Jack’s we work hard and play hard, all our team members are ALL IN……are you?
Position: Line Cook
Job Type: Full Time / Part Time / Hourly
Primary Focus: Responsible for preparing and presenting fresh homemade food items with precision and passion
- Adhering to all standardized recipes and portion sizes in accordance with turtle jack’s specifications
- Ensure quality of food prepared and served
- Keep work area utensils and kitchen equipment clean and sanitized
- Maintain shift readiness through daily kitchen systems, line checks and restocking
- Perform opening and closing duties as instructed
- Follow safe operating and handling procedures at all times
- Follow all Health 7 safety policies and procedures
- Control waste and spoilage
- Excellent work ethic and positive attitude
- Hard working team player
- Flexibility to work days/nights and weekends
- Experience an asset but not required
If you are ready to make a splash and jump All In with the Turtle Jack’s team please send cover letter and resume
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Line Cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)