Mirmil Productsis looking for Millwork Sprayers!
At Mirmil Products our team manufactures a variety of unique architectural millwork projects for commercial customers ranging from complicated to standard and from bulk orders to one-of a kind. You know that ‘wow’ feeling you get in a grand lobby of a hotel or casino? We help create that!
Why work with us? Mirmil Products is a locally owned and growing Canadian company who has recently relocated to a larger facility in Campbellford, Ontario. We operate Monday to Friday days to accommodate work-life balance and offer progressive jobs on brand new equipment. Our employees have been key to our success, and we move forward with a focus on being an employer of choice.
Who will be successful with us? Mirmil Products is looking for employees that are dependable, demonstrate initiative, deliver results and do so with a positive attitude and an energetic approach.
The Millwork Sprayer is accountable for the safe and efficient finishing, spraying of lacquer, sealer, and paints onto millwork pieces.
· Create, monitor and maintain a well kept, organized and safe work environment while promoting, complying with and enforcing adherence to health and safety rules, regulations, procedures and policies
· Check all material for compliancy to quality, damage, defects or debris prior to spraying and prior to advancing it in the process
· Fill and smooth cracks or depressions, remove marks and imperfections using plastic or wood putty, sandpaper, pumice stone, steel wool, and solvents
· Set up, program (as required), operate and maintain various sprayers and paint booths using proper techniques
· Brush, spray or hand-apply finishing ingredients such as primer, paint, oil, stain, or wax onto and into wood pieces
· Spray lacquer, sealer and paints on millwork pieces evenly using power tools and equipment
· Demonstrate knowledge of various working materials including paints, lacquers, stains, and sealers
· Extreme attention to detail
· Familiarity with WHMIS and associated safety standards
· Hands-on experience in a millwork finishing environment would be an asset
· Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills
For a list of current openings, full job descriptions and to send us your resume go to mirmil.ca
Mirmil Products is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act(AODA). Should any applicant require accommodation through the recruitment and selection process, please notify Human Resources indicating you require an accommodation.
We appreciate all interest in this position but only those applicants selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends