Finance & Administrative Coordinator
KMS industries is a diverse and growing company focused on fabrication, industrial construction, and the marine services sectors. At KMS industries we are dedicated to safety, quality, and our talented employees.
The Finance & Administrative Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be well organized, flexible, and enjoy the financial and administrative challenges of supporting HQ and group personnel.
- Prep and review work orders for pricing.
- Review active jobs for customer purchase orders.
- Price work orders and liaise with Operation Managers for approval.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Create and maintain electronic project folders.
- Review Work in Progress for month end.
- Generate AR aged reports and weekly job status reports.
- Review & maintain work orders in accounting system.
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures;
- Plans, organizes, directs, and controls, the operations of the Finance Department
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of financial statements, summaries, cost-benefit analysis, and financial management reports.
- HR administration: Recruits, orientates new staff members; periodic review and update of materials for personnel; follow up on benefit changes with health plan administrator to maintain compliance in a timely manner.
- Diagnosing I.T. related issues, coordinating updates and upgrades with I.T. Consultant.
- Keeps track and processes accounts payables and incoming payments.
- Prepares bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
- Performs related duties as required.
· Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in relevant field.
· Excellent oral & written communication skills.
· Five years’ experience in a comparable accounting position combined with previous experience in managing craft, supervisory, and administrative personnel.
· HR administration support.
· Project management and coordination (manufacturing or fabrication background is an asset).
Experience and Education:
· Time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong understanding of accounting principles
· Self-manage and multi-task.
· Diploma in business/office administration or equivalent
· Strong PC skills, especially with Microsoft Office Suite
· Syspro experience is a definite asset.
· Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
· Ability to learn and adapt to various technology for time and expense management, project management, and accounting.
· Exceptional time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Must be detail oriented.
Salaries & Benefits:
· Salary will be commensurate with experience.
· Group Insurance and RSP benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Work Location: In person