For over 30 years, Moe's Home Collection has designed innovative furniture and customer curated collections for the everyday home. As a family-owned company, we have always believed that the strength of a company lies within its people! We believe in thinking outside the box, continuous growth, and positive energy. We search for game changers who are driven, have a passion for design, and are willing to learn in a growth-orientated environment.
We are looking to expand our Product and Content team by adding a Data Entry / Reporting Assistantto work out of our Vancouver Head Office. This position will work close with the Product and Content team in creating and reviewing data spreadsheets from various sources, consolidating data for the everyday reader, and manipulating current and past data for forecasting.
What You'll Do:
- Create and distribute various reports for the Product and Content team
- Enter and manipulate data from various sources in Microsoft Excel
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Retrieve information from database or electronic files as requested
- Support the team with product content maintenance (edit, updates, product activation, etc.)
- Data analysis
- Data entry
What You Bring:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in data entry and working with Microsoft Excel
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- An Excel Wiz with minimum of 2 years' experience utilizing Microsoft Excel formulas and functions (vlook up, index match, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience working with WordPress, SAP and VBA for Office programs an asset
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to work independently and in a team setting
What We Offer:
- A growing business with unlimited growth potential!
- Modern open office with great views
- A dog-friendly and casual office environment
- Competitive salary and benefits plan
- Work-life balance; flexible hours and standing desks
- Amazing product discounts
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club
- Fun staff events (Team Building, Monthly Lunches, BBQs, Holiday Parties, and more!)
Interested? Let us know! Send your resume and cover letter today.
Job Type: Full-time
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)