CIBC Mellon is a leading provider of asset servicing solutions to institutional investors in Canada, including multi-currency accounting, fund valuation, and investment information reporting. We are passionate about providing exceptional client service backed by our culture of innovation and success. Our outstanding employee experience will provide you with opportunities to learn and grow professionally while supporting the communities in which you live and work.
We are a diverse and dynamic workplace where employees take an active role in delivering on strategic objectives while advancing their individual career goals. We encourage innovative thinking and give our employees the support and resources they need to turn great ideas into actions.
We’re always looking for talented people who can make a meaningful difference for our clients, our company and our communities. To learn more about why our employees love coming to work each day, visit www.cibcmellon.com/experience.
The Senior Account Administrator, Recordkeeping, review and process trade requests from internal and external parties. Identify, address and resolve issues associated with transaction processing.
- Ensure all Financial and Non-Financial transaction requests are processed accurately and within the establish department service levels
- Carry out quality control on Financial and Non-Financial requests
- Assist in the training of junior team members and act as a Subject Matter Expert to assist other business units during e.g. .escalations or complex processing scenarios
- Collaborates with the Recordkeeping team members to investigate and provide timely resolution to all escalated requests and issues associated with the posting of transactions, opening of accounts, reconciliation and other fund-related issues, escalating to Recordkeeping management as required
- Identifies and provide suggestion regarding opportunities for improved processing and input accuracy.
- Review and update account information based on daily control reporting as required
- Responds to inquiries and requests from internal CIBC Mellon Departments and external clients and client representatives regarding account activity, identify areas for service and process improvement
- Communicate with other Record Keeping business units on daily basis to resolve service delays e.g. documentation Not In Good Order, Settlement issues, client approval requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of policies and procedures
CIBC Mellon's Values:
Get it Right Every Day:
- Preferred College or University degree with focus on finance
- Experience in the mutual and pooled fund industry, Estates and Registered Products an asset.
- FundSERV knowledge an asset
- Strong Communication; time management skills
Deliver service excellence while always acting with the highest ethical standards
Put Clients at the Centre:
Advocate for clients by listening, sharing knowledge, and bringing the right solutions forward
Be One Family:
Challenge, empower and recognize your colleagues
Speak up, speak out, and make things better