Auto Body Technician
CSN Gananoque Collision Centre
- Disassembly and assembly of vehicles.
- Perform correct repair procedures to assure appearance, durability and performance as to standards set by automotive industries.
- Ensure all needed repairs identified
- Verify repaired vehicles checked for compliance with safety and quality standards
Hours of Work:
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Collision Repair Industry experience required
- Requirement of Ontario Auto Body Collision License – 310B
- I-Car Registered (working towards Gold Class certification)
- Knowledge of manufacturers’ repair/refinishing processes
- Ability to use selected vendor materials and general supplies efficiently and cost effectively
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to interpret work scope from vehicle estimates or work orders
- Comprehensive knowledge of vehicle repair practices
- Effectively work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating multi-tasking ability while working under pressure
- Must provide your own tools
Job Type: Full-time
- Auto Body Repair: 2 years (Preferred)
- Red Seal (Preferred)