LeafFilter North, the nation's largest gutter protection company, is seeking an experienced Service Technician.
LeafFilter Service Technicians service America's best gutter protection system. They work to provide remarkable customer service and uphold LeafFilter's reputation of quality and integrity. They take pride in their ability to do things the right way, the first time, every time!
You don't need experience with gutters or gutter protection to qualify for this position, but you MUST have experience in a construction related field.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
- Basic remodeling/construction experience
- Must provide tools/ladders and be comfortable with heights up to 2nd story
- Professional demeanor
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License and a dependable truck or van
- Must possess basic computer knowledge
- Ability to lift up-to 50lbs
WHAT WE OFFER OUR SERVICE TECHNICIAN:
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Company paid gas card
Our company has enjoyed success for over 14+ years as one of the Nation’s largest home improvement companies and we have expanded all over North America building a leader in the remodeling industry to 63 offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about opportunities at LeafFilter please visit www.leaffilter.com.
We want to welcome you to the team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year