Are you looking for a FRESH START?
Hillcrest Memorial Gardens is looking for a Pre-Need Planning Specialist to join one of Saskatchewan's leading cemeteries. We are looking for a caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic salesperson who wants career stability and an opportunity to help families save time, money, and emotional strain.
Arbor Memorial is the leading cemetery and funeral services provider in Canada with over 140 locations across Canada. Currently we employ over 400 sales professionals nationally, who are enjoying a better standard of living because they have found a sales career that is both professionally and personally satisfying. Since our inception in 1947 over 2 million Canadians have pre-arranged their final needs with us.
Who we are looking for:
· Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and driven to succeed, has a strong work ethic, possesses excellent communication skills and has the ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Experience working in funeral homes is an asset but not required as we will provide full training.
· All applicants must poses a valid driver’s licence and have reliable transportation.
What we are offering:
· Generous income and bonus potential.
· Superior products and services to sell.
· Health, dental and life insurance benefits.
· Full training to ensure success.
· A company that cares about its people.
· Retirement Benefits.
· Terrific work environment.
These are just a few things a FRESH START has to offer.
If you are a compassionate person who would like to make a difference in people’s lives, you will have a fulfilling career at Arbor!
Please submit resume and cover letter by email
We thank all candidates for applying, and only those that are being considered will be contacted.
For a look at what it's like to work for Arbor Memorial, copy and paste the following link
Or visit our website
Job Type: Full-time
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)