White Dahlia Design is an exciting start-up company. We are looking for people that are passionate about interior design & decor who are also highly customer service oriented.
White Dahlia Design is re-inventing the interior décor business model by creating virtually designed rooms where all the items can be conveniently shipped to the client’s door. We are focused on making interior design more accessible to a younger demographic, making design more cost-effective and saving clients a heck load of time.
Our vision is to create beautiful environments that will inspire the people that live in them, through creatively re-thinking small spaces in order to provide sustainable housing that people want to live in.
Take a look at our website to see what we are all about! whitedahliadesign.com
Our designers enjoy:
- Mobility of having their work be all online
- Building an extensive portfolio
- Ability to work from home with flexible work hours
- Have the admin, marketing and client generation taken care of by White Dahlia
- Solely focused on design work – part of the job they love best!
- Proficiency in Sketchup,Vray, CAD or similar software
- Provide samples of your work/portfolio
- Rendering experience
- Have a background in customer service
- College/University education in a related field of interior design
- Must be reliable and quick to respond to clients
- Minimum availability of 20 hours a week- hours vary based on demand, therefore, flexibility is essential
- Access to a computer and the internet
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Stays updated with current trends
- Ontario Building Code (OBC)certificate is an asset
- Compensation is project-based
- Designers with consistently positive feedback from clients may be offered full-time positions
- Include all that are applicable, Pinterest URL, Instagram username, website, or blog.
- 5-10 design samples in the portfolio, including 3D design and rendering samples
Job Type: Contract