Incredible opportunity for an up and coming leader looking for an opportunity to take their career to the next level. We are looking for an Operating Partner in Fort St. John, BC! This is an exciting chance to work with the fastest growing full-service restaurant company in Canada. As we launch and evolve our new concept, Browns Crafthouse, we are looking for an entrepreneurially minded operator who can lead and grow a business. We want to find that special leader who can build a team, connect with the community and promote quality and consistency of service. This person will be responsible for creating a culture of success and fostering a positive and energetic work environment. This could be your first step toward owning your own business!
- Be an active member of the community to attract the best talent and engage the guests in the community.
- Manage all aspects of the business relating to revenue and profitability.
- Take an active role in service during operating hours.
- Uphold our commitment to quality in service and brand standards with ongoing staff training.
- Maintain daily communication for food, wine and beverage details as they relate to service.
- Create a work environment where staff development and a job well done is recognized.
- Thorough dedication to product knowledge through participation in seminars and tastings.
- Accurately report all costs, meeting or exceeding all budgets.
- Create and maintain accurate P&L statements.
- Meet labour targets, balance daily cash, train staff, and conduct pre-shift meetings.
- Portfolio management, which may include bar inventory and ordering, staff scheduling and hiring.
- Increase check average, annual restaurant sales, and overall profitability.
- Develop and maintain regular clientele, building relationships with the local guest community.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years' management experience in the restaurant industry, planning, coordinating and managing all aspects of the operation; upscale-casual experience a bonus
- Solid understanding of finances, P&L’s, income statements and cash flow or strong foundation to learn from
- Current First Aid, Serving it Right and Food Safe Certification.
- Day to day business acumen; casual upscale restaurant referred.
- Action-oriented; you are quick and adaptive in your approach to solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and oral/written communication skills.
- Strong dedication to the highest quality service standards.
- Natural talent to train and coach effectively, executing to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Demonstrated passion for food, beverage and all things related to the restaurant industry.
- Ability to build and foster professional relationships.
Compensation: Base Management fee will be commensurate with the industry standard. Profit-sharing based on a percentage of PBF (Profit Before Fixed). Opportunity for equity for the right operator.
Interested candidates should forward a current resume and cover letter to Melany Davidson.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, we will only contact those we intend to interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant management: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)