Looking to start your career? Join Comm100 as our Technical support specialist!
It's an exciting time at Comm100! Already experiencing rapid year-over-year growth, we're seeking a highly motivated, results-driven individual to be our technical support specialist.
Who We Are
Comm100 is a leading provider of enterprise digital conversation solutions, enabling organizations to better engage, convert and support their customers online. Established in 2009, Comm100 serves over 10,000 clients globally including; HP, Porsche, Whirlpool, Stanford University, and many more. We believe that our work is never done as long as there are customers in a queue. We don’t sleep until we find the smartest, most efficient way to communicate, answer questions, and solve problems.
What We Believe
At Comm100, we strongly believe that the success of a company depends entirely on its people. We seek self-motivated team players who will appreciate a performance-driven work environment, rooted in creativity, personal development, integrity and open communication. We work hard but always make time for fun.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working environment and office hours
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support and product education through phone, email and live chat
* Collect product-related feedback from customers and submit them to issue tracking system
* Demonstrate product functionalities via online meetings
* Participate in product release tasks, KB writing, Customer training, Customer Onboarding.
* Work closely with the R&D team to reproduce and resolve customer issues
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Strong English communication skills
* Study in computer science or related majors
* An excellent customer service orientation
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent technical presentation skills
Nice to Have
Job Type: Full-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $39,913.00-$93,196.00 per year