Castrol Raceway's Canadian Tire Magic of Lights is 2 kilometers of festive and vibrant LED-lighted displays celebrating the joy of the holidays. A “drive-through” experience from the comfort of your own car. At every turn, and in every direction, the magical route is overflowing with spectacular light displays and animations. Multiple holiday themes come to life with hundreds of thousands of sparkling lights!
We are hiring for Magic of Lights Install Crew and General Labour positions.
We are looking for employees who take pride in their work and can visualize producing a magical winter light show. This is an outdoor position and all staff must be prepared with outerwear for working in varying temperatures.
- Setting up of Christmas light display modules of different sizes and shapes
- Running miles of electrical cords
- Setting up miles of Christmas light cords
- Clearing drive route of snow
- Hanging Christmas lights
- Setting up customer experience zones
- Setting up custom displays
- Crew members work on the ground and in man lifts
- General labour duties as assigned
- Operate some machinery/equipment
- Passion and pride in the production of the their work
- Follow direction and be communicative with questions to ensure clarity
- Minor electrical knowledge
- Experience with common hand tools
- Experience with snow removal equipment
- A team player who works well with others
Dates of Employment
1. Display Set Up Dates: October 15 - November 6
2. Display Take Down Dates: January 6 - February 10
** 40 hours per week
**Possibility of positions available from October 15, 2019 - February 15, 2020 for individuals also interested in working the Magic of Lights show.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- English (Required)