At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams from the Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners across Canada are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
So if you're looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills. You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools!
Our expectations :
The Yard Team Member is responsible for assisting all customers in the yard with their product needs while maintaining a safe, clean and organized environment. If you enjoy being outdoors, staying active and working with a strong team this position is right for you!
Your role :
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Provide customers with expert advice and assistance for their lumber and building material needs
- Assist customers in loading product safely and efficiently
- Check invoices and verify correct product is provided
- Assist with the daily upkeep of the department including off loading trucks, culling lumber, organizing stock, cleaning, price labelling, & maintaining pallets/stock
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for employees and customers
- Opening and closing duties as needed in the Yard
You enjoy physical work and strive to provide high-quality customer service? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Knowledge of building materials will be considered an asset.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.