Audi Vaughan Vaughan ON L4K 2M9
Who We Are
At Pfaff Automotive Partners, we’re united by a passion for cars, and we’re as crazy about them. It’s about more than just selling and servicing cars. We’re passionate about long-term relationships with our teammates, clients, and communities. We love driving the cars we sell, and we love the people that own and drive them.
Now, in partnership with Lithia and Driveway, North America’s second-largest publicly-traded dealership group (NYSE:LAD), We are focused on making, buying, and servicing a car and or motorcycle as easy as possible – with a diverse set of brands and deep e-commerce capabilities that provide modern customers an unlimited range of options to suit their needs and lifestyles.
This position is responsible for the appearance and cleanliness of all new and/or pre-owned vehicles at the dealership requiring service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Washes vehicle exterior cleans interior and exterior windows and wipes down doorjambs.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
- Maintains showroom and stock vehicles in clean and presentable condition.
- Removes all window stickers on sold vehicles.
- Notifies Service Manager of any missing small parts.
- Applies dressing on tires and tire wells.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces. Uses touch-up paint, dyes and other appropriate materials as required.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery and poor mechanical operation and reports to the Service Manager.
- Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following product manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Cleans engine and engine compartment with various cleaning agents.
- Cleans interior leather surfaces and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals as required.
- Cleans upholstery, rugs and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators and cleaning devices.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Applies wax to auto body and wipes or buffs surfaces as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in automotive field.
- 1-2 years of detailing experience is an asset.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and a clean driver’s abstract.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
What’s in it for you
In addition to a fast-paced, exciting environment that rewards the entrepreneurial spirit, we offer excellent pay plans, benefits packages for full-time employees, professional training and development, and advancement opportunities throughout our dealer group, such as:
- Discounted programs to enhance employee experience
- Enhanced vacation policy, based on tenure
- Track Days & Budget Car Track Challenge
- Seasonal Employee Events
- Support in career advancement
- Robust training and development programs
- Company paid Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Comprehensive Health and Dental and extended Health Care
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are passionate, customer focused, and thrive in a team environment, we encourage you to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Pfaff Automotive Partners – please note due to the volume of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pfaff Automotive Partners is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your application.