Natures Formulae Health Products Ltd. is an established Kelowna-based company specializing in the development and manufacturing of natural health products and cosmetics. We are looking for dynamic candidates to join our rapidly expanding company, on location, not remotely.
Reporting to the Day Shift Production Supervisor, the –Cosmetic Manufacturing Production Worker will manufacture and natural health products and general consumer products. The shift is 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Basic arithmetic
- Enjoy physical labor, a busy workday and thrives in a high paced environment
- Critical thinker & problem solver that can work independently
- A flexible schedule. Some Saturdays & Sundays are required to meet project deadlines
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
- Follow written batching instructions
- Gather raw materials for cosmetic products
- Weigh and verify raw materials (using table scales and floor scales)
- Setting up cosmetic manufacturing equipment (cookers, pumps, mixers, chiller, fillers)
- Operating cosmetic manufacturing equipment following safety protocols and batching protocols
- Transfer finished product into transport vessels and stage to the cosmetic bottling line
- Package ointments and lip balms into jars or tubes
- Properly label storage containers
- Properly fill out documentation
- Returning raw materials following FIFO.
- Following required cleaning protocols for the manufacturing equipment and manufacturing area.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Cross training in the cosmetic tubing line and jar packaging line.
- Safely lift up to 25kgs
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of a fast-paced environment experience
To learn more about the role, check out our video! https://youtu.be/Xux-DJLPesw
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume through Indeed!
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. Please note that we will contact candidates if they are selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- fast-paced production environment: 1 year (preferred)