We have an opening position as a personal line insurance broker.
On top of working for a company that has the most innovative technology solutions, where you can have a good work-life balance and where the atmosphere is one of a kind you will also have:
- Easy commute, as we have free parking, a variety of bus accessibility and bicycle paths.
- A good working environment where you can take a shower after your run, enjoy a fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, cook burgers on a BBQ in the summer and lunch on a picnic table to enjoy the beautiful sun, all this in the most updated office in Ottawa.
- Be close to multiple services such as medical clinics, dentist, shopping center, banks, groceries and restaurants and all at walking distance.
Forgot to mention the most important part: you also get paid!
You will get the chance to improve your skills and knowledge in a way that you will become fully autonomous in your work.
And as if it was not enough, we offer comprehensive group insurance, we have a profit sharing program, option to work from home (the qualification are based on performance) and a 3 week vacation at hiring.
AGR Insurance Brokers has been established in the National Capital region since 1954. We specialize in home and auto group insurance. Our main clients are employees of the Federal Government, especially the Public Service Alliance of Canada with whom we have the mandate since 1985.
The Customer Service Representative’s primary focus is to receive and record all customer information necessary to prepare changes or renewals and upsell products to meet customers needs. He/she aids and assists customers, as necessary, with questions or problems. The CSR are at the front-line of the company and must therefore have the product knowledge required to best advise client’s needs.
Core Competencies :
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Energy & Stress management
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Knowledge of software and decent typing abilities
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Provide service to existing customers and selling the company's insurance products and services
- Assess clients’ needs and provide advice on appropriate coverage levels and products by reviewing insurance policies with customers to be sure losses are covered in policy and/or the customer understands the specific exclusions that may affect the present claim.
- Manage clients' files and coordinate endorsements, renewals and claims
- Prepare remarkets for clients
- Provide information and answer inquiries to new or existing clients
- Prepare documentation for clients
- Maintain thorough understanding of all products and services offered by the company
- Advise customers of provincial requirement to file accident report with company and assist if necessary.
- Ensure files are accurate and up to date
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure satisfaction at all times
- Track claim activity
- Process incoming e-mails
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Keep up to date with industry developments through training courses, seminars or publications
- College diploma.
- RIBO for Ontario required.
- AMF (Québec licence) Personal line and casualty insurance broker prefered.
- Additional industry related courses are preferred
- 3 years customer service or call centre experience
- English required, bilingual prefered.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with brokerage customer relationship manager software
- Good problem solving and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Insurance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ottawa, ON (Required)
- Ribo (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)