Destiny Organics creates refined growing systems that raise the bar for top-shelf organic cannabis across North America and beyond. We are seeking full-time staff to join our new production plant in Nisku.
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills;
- Quick learner and eager attitude to expand knowledge;
- Conscientious of deadlines, ability to work under pressure, flexibility to accommodate when required;
- Computer proficient with Word;
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented;
- Strong spoken and written communication skills;
- Strong troubleshooting/ mechanical skills;
- Ability to work in fast paced, consistently evolving environment.
- Follow company rules and safety policies and procedures;
- Assist and encourage team to exceed production goals;
- Enforce a high standard of quality control;
- Assist management in improving deficiencies;
- Maintain a high professional standard of conduct.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications.
Please forward a copy of your resume. Please include your wage expectation (range). Employment will commence immediately, internal training provided.
Thank you for your interest, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nisku, AB (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)