We are actively looking for lawyers to join some busy and growing practices! Come work with a vibrant and knowledgeable team!
Outstanding opportunities for motivated, energetic lawyer(s) with interest in their existing area of law or wanting to transition into a new area of law. The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills, strong work ethic and sharp attention to detail. The successful candidate must be able to practice in British Columbia.
Experience of at least one year is required in some of the following general duties:
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Communicate with their clients, colleagues, judges, and others involved in the case
- Conduct research and analysis of legal problems
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individuals and businesses
- Prepare and file legal documents, such as lawsuits, appeals, contracts, and deeds etc.
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Law Degree with experience
- Member of the BC Bar in good standing
- Ability to run a caseload from beginning to end
- Proactive and organized work style
- Ability to establish clear direction to others, and comfortable with task delegation
Applicants with all levels of experience will be strongly considered.
lawyer, legal, associate lawyer, corporate lawyer, business lawyer, family lawyer, commercial lawyer, litigation lawyer, personal injury lawyer, family law associate, partner lawyer,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$200,000.00 per year