Salary: 45 000,00 $ to 50 000,00 $ a year + bonus
Sales Advisor / Renovation Advisor
What do Sales Advisors do at Reno-Assistance?
They are essentially our superheroes who take care of our customers by advising them with their renovation project by making sure that they carefully understand the project to be able to connect the customer to the right 360° Verified Contractors in their area. If you are interested in this position your mission is clear: work hand in hand with our customers to maximize their chances of enjoying a happy renovation.
Following the right steps to increase the chances of a successful renovation project is key to success. You will accompany our clients in that journey to success.
Think you have what it takes? Here's what you'll need to do:
- Supporting and advising clients with their renovation project.
- Empathy: You have to be able to put yourself in their shoes and advise them as if it was a close relative or friend. Renovation projects are stressful,you have to be able to minimize that stress for the clients.
- Carefully select the best contractors for the client's project using our "PerfectMatch" tool
- Coordinate the appointments between clients and contractors
- Follow up with clients and contractors
- Analyze the different quotations to properly advise clients on their options
- Maintain and develop your customer base
- Collaborate with other departments to maximize customer satisfaction and improve our services
- Provide continuous feedback to improve our processes and automate critical systems where the human touch has little added value (we want you to use your mind, not just your fingers on a keyboard)
- Use a scooter to get around the office (well, why not have fun and be more productive at the same time?)
What you need to have under your belt:
- University degree
- At least three years in a sales related position
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of construction and renovation (an asset). We have all it takes to teach you if that's not the case.
- You have the DNA of a winner
- The understanding that letters on a keyboard are not in alphabetical order
- We work in a fast paced environment speed and agility our necessary.
- You know how to manage pressure and priorities.
- You are persistent and determined to excel (you might even say you're a sore loser).
- You are self-sufficient and a self-starter.
- You are self-taught and Google is your best friend.
- You are a great listener, but you also know how to talk the talk!
- You have a positive attitude! Proper mindset is everything.
- You have a shrewd mind!
We want to work with extraordinary minds who have heart. If you think you have what it takes, apply for this position (or do whatever's necessary to grab our attention). We want to hear from you! To find out more about our other job opportunities, visit renoassistance.ca/careers
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
Salaire : 45 000,00$ à 50 000,00$ /année
- Customer Service: 3 ans (Souhaité)
- English (Souhaité)
- French (Souhaité)