We are looking for an energetic team-player to join our Installed Sales Team. In this position you will be responsible for sales and management of installed projects. This starts from drumming up customer leads, through estimating, bidding, contracts, permits, running the project, close out and payment. These projects vary in size and from the installation of a toilet to the full overhaul of a house and everything in-between.
A successful candidate for this position are has an in-depth knowledge of residential construction and an passion for organization. A drive for organized success ensures that this individual will follow policies and procedures as well as develop and find their best way to achieve positive results.
In order to be considered a candidate for this job, you must:
- Possess a minimum of "G" license with a clean drivers abstract
- Be fluent in English with French knowledge being an asset
- Have experience in and around residential construction; interior and exterior.
- Be confident around a computer, Windows based programs and typing.
- Be results oriented with a an attitude of 'get it done' which includes visiting job sites/answering calls while 'off' work for the good of the projects.
- Excel in busy, multi-faceted environments. While being responsible for projects this person will still be responsible for serving customers around the store and helping other areas as the business requires.
- Have an energetic and 'can-do' attitude showing our customers that their project dreams are possible.
- Be able to take control of situations ensuring all involved parties are following the same guidelines and on the same page.
- Be comfortable working overtime and extra hours as needed to get the job done correctly
- Be comfortable reading building plans and measuring windows/doors/decks/etc.
We offer competitive compensation packages that exceed industry standards, full benefits after 3 months of employment, an RRSP match program and a great employee discount. We are young companies with a lot of room to grow both personally and financially. Although experience and knowledge will be an asset, we hire personalities with the expectation of training towards common goals.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Residential Construction or Construction Sales: 5 years (Preferred)