1. Ensures the support of software and computer applications for users, operations and production;
2. Analyzes and investigates application-related production incidents;
3. Ensures the continuity of applications;
4. Support and participate in the development of various internal application integrations;
5. Report failures when development is necessary to solve a problem;
6. Analyses application systems and database activities;
7. Participates in all activities related to application systems including implementation, change management, failure and implementation testing and business continuity;
8. Documents the processes of application systems in use (or under development);
9. Serve as the primary contact for all incoming incident reports via the internal ticketing system/process, with a focus on the achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
10. Actively participate and collaborate in continuous improvement projects;
11. Assist the IT team in addressing issues identified during cyber security testing;
12. Monitor applications on a daily basis and report and resolve incidents in accordance with the internal incident management process.
13. Follow up with application vendors to resolve application-related incidents;
14. Participates in projects related to the evolution of applications;
15. Develops client/server and internal web applications and software.