We currently have an opening for a Hydrovac Truck Testing Operator at Tornado Global Hydrovacs(NA) Inc., the leader in the continuing evolution and manufacturing of Hydrovac Trucks and trailer mounted Hydrovac units.
The Testing Operator(of Newly Manufactured Hydrovac Trucks )is responsible for monitoring the final assembly sign off process, performing visual inspections, finished product testing of our Hydrovac Trucks, and , performing a variety of administrative functions and projects as assigned
Key Responsibility Areas:
Monitor Final Assembly Process
- Works with assembly shop supervisor to make sure customer specified requirements are met during build.
- Carries out Arrival Inspections of incoming Chassis.
- Produces NSM documentation and fit NSM label in cab of truck.
- Performs visual inspections of the assembly process and to work with assembly shop supervisor to improve quality during final assembly of trucks
- Performs visual inspections of final product assembly before testing.
Finished Product Testing
- Tests finished Hydrovac Truck using set procedure.
- Makes sure all functions of the truck are working and carry out repairs as testing progresses
- Completes all documentation in the appropriate manner and place in truck cab upon completion of testing and acceptance and job file.
- Work closely with Logistics Manager for delivery to customer of finished Hydrovac Truck.
- Driving trucks for weights, fuel, and delivery to customers and or dealerships for repairs, final delivery, chassis paint, and decals
- Records vital statistics including major components serial numbers into the Job File.
- Produces final QA binder c/w service manuals that go with the truck.
- Makes sure deficiencies are fixed, retested and signed off.
- Customer care program, calling customers with new and old purchases for feedback, positive or negative
You will be working in an enthusiastic fast paced working environment with advancement possibilities for the motivated person.
We offer an excellent benefit package.
Our facility is located at 4102, 44th Avenue Stettler AB.
Visit our website at : www.tghl.ca
Job Type: Full-time
- Hydrovac Operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 3Q or Class 1 Driver's (Required)