The Adventurer Group is Canada’s largest vertically integrated RV Company. Our full-service dealerships span from coast to coast, helping our customers feel at home wherever they are on their Canadian adventure.
We are industry leaders in selling, servicing and renting recreational vehicles throughout Canada and, as a team, do everything possible to ensure our customer’s vacation dreams are realized.
Are you looking to grow your Service Technician career to become an expert working within the RV industry? We're looking for qualified candidates to join our Service Team. This is a Full Time, Seasonal position for our Bedford, NS Dealership. There is an opportunity for this to become a year-round position with benefits.
What will be your responsibilities? This role involves a good variety of duties and there is never a dull moment;
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing RVs requiring repair and maintenance
- Assembling and installing parts and accessories
- Repairing and maintenance work on propane gas and electrical appliances
- Performing Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI’s) of our rental units. This includes small repairs varying from appliances, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and oil changes
- Completing all paperwork and documentation of all repairs
- Customer service and any other duties pertaining to the Service Technician role
- Other duties as assigned by Fixed Operations Manager
Qualifications required for the Job are:
- At least 3 Years of automotive maintenance experience, minimum 1st Year Service Tech Apprentice
- Good attitude.
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Experience with Plumbing, Carpentry, or Electrical (Automotive or Industrial).
- Experience with vehicle hitch and wiring.
- General house renovation skills.
- Level 1 RV Certificate and experience in RV & trailers would be an asset.
In addition to becoming part of an exceptional team, we also offer:
- Industry leading wages; based on experience and level of certification
- An Employee Assistance Program at no cost to an employee
- Employee Bursary Program
- RV Rental Discounts, sales and parts for staff
- Company Matching World Vision Child sponsorship program
Your enthusiasm is infectious. You challenge the status quo. You go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations. You get things done the right way. You represent our brand with passion and pride. You are a team player…
If that describes you ...then our Company is the right fit for you and we want to hear from you!
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Automotive or RV Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Service Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)