Please read job description prior to applying.
LOCATION: MARKHAM RD AND FINCH AVE E SCARBOROUGH ONT.
10 MINUTE WALK FROM THE BUS STOP
SHIFT TIME: 3PM TO 9PM- Hours will extend too 3pm to 11pm after training.
A PORTION OF THE SHIFT IS PACKAGING FOOD ITEMS AND THE REST WILL BE CLEANING/SANITIZING THE FACILITY- INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO MOPPING, CLEARING GARBAGES, SCRUBBING WALLS, SANITIZING ETC.
The complete job description is below.
We are a food manufacturing company based in Scarborough, Ontario. We are seeking individuals who are looking for long term employment, stability, can work well in a team and enjoy what they do.
We are a 24/7 operation. Employee's are required to have availability Monday to Sunday. We believe in a work life balance and incorporate this motto into everything that we do.
- Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Organizing boxes onto skids and wrapping
- Able to lift skids and box bundles
- Ability to lift 20-25lbs
- Forklift license is an asset and is highly recommended ( please mention if you are certified)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call