We are seeking an Order Picker to join our global organization that will ensure that customer needs are being met or exceeded in a fast-paced environment.
As a order picker you will be responsible for but not limited to filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. The Order Filler is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
The Shift Timings will be 03:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Job Type / Category
- eporting directly to the Warehouse Manager
- Operate warehouse lift equipment as required.
- Forklift certification an asset.
- Ensure all orders are picked from shelves for delivery
- Assist with inventory and replenishing stick
- Assist with receiving of incoming stock and putting it away
- Assist customer service with orders and treating them as a priority.
- Ensure that products are to be delivered or picked up are clean and undamaged
- Repair and maintain warehouse equipment including scheduling for outside maintenance on trucks
- Assist in keeping the warehouse clean and well maintained
- Comply with warehouse safety rules and practices
- May be required to lift 50lbs
- Ensure that all related ISO procedures are followed
- Any other job as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent professional experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a warehousing and transportation environment
- Preferred experience working with international company
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel & Word, technically astute
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Organized and detail oriented
We thank all applicants who apply. Note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicant’s information voluntary provided on application will be used only to determine eligibility for employment.
Champion Products Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer; In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, we will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, or selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment or selection process, please inform Champion Products Corp, of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require to ensure your equal participation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Order Picker: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Vaughan, ON (Preferred)
- Forklift (Required)