Skilled Concrete Labour
Metro Concrete Restoration is looking for an energetic candidate to work along side our current, experienced concrete repair crew to complete various tasks. Tasks include:
- Concrete removal and substrate preparation
- Installation and removal of simple formwork
- Mixing and applying / placing concrete repair materials
- Water proofing and coating installation
- Joint installation
Other aspects of work could include,
- Crack repairs using both epoxy and polyurethane injection methods
- Structural strengthening using CFRP and GFRP products
- Concrete reinstatement using shotrcrete methods
- Surface profiling using Hydro-Demolition
Candidates will need to,
- be reliable and capable of working with other workers on the crew
- have a positive attitude and willingness to complete a variety of tasks
- be able to complete tasks as directed with minimal supervision
- be of good health with no pre-existing injuries or ailments that would affect work performance.
- have a valid BC Drivers licence and their own transportation within the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley.
Consideration will be given to candidates with previous construction experience. Previous training in confined space, fall protect and silica exposure would be an asset. There is opportunity for growth and advancement for the right candidate to move into project management.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Construction: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Required)