Windsor-Detroit Tunnel Duty Free Shop is accepting applications for full-time Liquor Consultants. This retail outlet caters to the travelling public and is open 24/7.
This full-time position requires a highly motivated individual with excellent customer service, selling and organizational skills and must have the ability to identify with customers and understand their spirit & wine needs.
The successful candidate will also have the following qualifications:
- Must be available to work various shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Able to assist customers in the liquor and wine departments, as well as other departments when needed.
- Perform consumer tastings when required.
- Able to stock and merchandise the sales floor.
- Cashier experience is required.
- Must be able to handle heavy lifting.
- Able to maintain up-to-date product knowledge and awareness of trends and/or new products.
- Able to work in a goal oriented environment to achieve sales based on pre-determined budgets.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Polished, professional appearance required.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous experience a definite asset.
- A valid police clearance is required.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
**No phone calls please**
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- liquor consultant: 1 year (Required)
- POS and cash handling: 1 year (Required)