We are looking for a self-motivated person able to multi-task and self delegate who does not get overwhelmed by a fast paced, busy restaurant environment. The position is counter service assembly and serving of artisan soups and sandwiches to customers. You will be trained on our POS system and in other areas as needed.
- Welcoming customers and taking their order, as well as payment
- Advise on the best food and drink choices for each customer and answer customer questions about the menu
- Open and close the restaurant independently
- Assemble orders and deliver them to the table quickly and accurately
- Work and communicate with other staff as a team
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Work quickly and diligently to achieve outstanding service quality
- Keeping your line stocked and tidy, while communicating needs with BoH
- ProServe required; Food Safety an asset
- Proven work experience as a server, prep cook, counter attendant etc.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers and ensure mutual satisfaction
- Working knowledge of cash register and Canadian currency
- Must be willing to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
Please apply to ad, or come into the restaurant between 10am and 4pm to apply in person.
Only people currently living in Canmore will be considered. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Position is open immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Canmore, AB (Required)