Ensures guest satisfaction and revenue optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination of campground services for the guest. You must be flexible and willing to work weekends and holidays.
· Answer Phones, Emails and Create reservations.
· Manage online booking database
· Registers guests into the campground in a prompt and courteous manner Prepares for group check in and out.
· Checks guests out of the campground; processes customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
· Responds to guest requests promptly; promotes campground services, facilities and outlets; provides guests with information such as local attractions and directions to increase satisfaction.
· Resolves minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer; informs supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests.
· Books guest reservations or coordinates with reservation center.
· Handles departmental accounting of monies, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit; posts all charges; completes cashier’s report, prepares deposit and counts cashier bank.
· Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
· Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
· Follows company policies and procedures.
· Responsible for end of day procedures
· Manage and schedule all labour jobs
· Act as a personal assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour