Reporting to the Assistant Store Manager, Dry, the PI Manager will provide support to the store to achieve growth in sales, budgeted P.I. accuracy, on shelf availability, plano-gram compliance, price integrity and accurate store inventory.
passion & commitment to customer service is a key driver for our Company
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
· Responsible for store inventory accuracy as it relates to PI accuracy, planogram compliance, rotation checklists, price integrity, hole counts, and price checks & changes;
· Ensure continued maintenance of the SAP system;
· Support the execution, maintenance and compliance of store programs, initiatives and planograms;
· Ensure price integrity and signage is maintained by performing price changes, shift audits, replacing missing shelf labels, signs and data strip maintenance;
· Accountable for reclamations and for the organization and cleanliness of the entire Dry side backroom;
· Perform in-store transfers and store to store transfers;
· Work with Department Managers to ensure that inventory is maintained at a specific level and that there is a proper mix of assortment on the shelves available while minimizing out-of-stocks;
· Responsible for the rotation checklist as designed and completed for all departments. As issues are identified, they are to be elevated to the Department Manager, Assistant Store Manager, & Franchisee;
· Analyze the opportunities by putting in place business plans and ensure the completion of their execution to achieve financial objectives within the store (this includes wage cost, operational expenses, inventory control, and shrink);
· Perform administrative activities, including financial reporting, labour scheduling, merchandising and bookings as required;
· To hire all part-time staff and train new employees
· To manage, plan, and direct the work of others and discipline employees when required;
· Responsible to maintain and communicate Company Policies and Procedures and ensuring compliance with Food Safety , Health and Safety initiatives, and with the Union Contract ;
· To perform other duties as assigned
· Minimum Grade 12 Diploma (advanced reading, writing, and mathematical skills)
· 2 – 3 years of retail grocery experience;
· Previous managerial or supervisory experience an asset;
· Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty;
· Excellent organizational abilities with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment, independently, with minimal supervision;
· Knowledge of store systems skills (Telxon, CAO, and BDR) and computer skills (PC applications, Outlook, Excel) is an asset
· Knowledge of Food Safety, Health and Safety, and Company Policies and Procedures
· Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (must be available to work night shifts) including days, afternoons, evenings and weekends;
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Retail Grocery: 2 years (required)