It starts when you pick up the phone or log in online. With each conversation, you'll be playing one of the most important roles supporting our customers' happiness with the bank. Every day, you will:
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer advanced guidance and expertise on how TD's digital assets can help them meet their financial needs now and in the future.
- Deliver outstanding inbound and/or outbound advice and service and/or sales support to moderately to highly complex transactions related to financial products and services with an aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Act as an advice process/product expert to play a key role in addressing customer concerns should they arrive and, be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Implement advice and customer service procedures and approaches to complete work efficiently.
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other's knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues.
Bring your whole self to work and have fun! This is your chance to define every new day, embrace the adventure and make a meaningful contribution that helps to deliver results and accomplish great things for your career and the customers of TD! Most importantly, you'll be our voice at TD. Every phone call you answer, every message you send is your chance to shine!
For this role, we specifically require:
- College Diploma or Undergraduate Degree and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Aptitude to successfully complete and pass required licensing
Your relevant skillset and knowledge will also get our attention. Show us that you:
- Have strong communication skills to exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way, handling sensitive customer information and resolving exceptions.
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills.
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment.
- Have advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas.
- Are passionate, engaging and have a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience.
- Must be fluently French/English Bilingual.
Class starting September 2020
Hours of Operations: Monday to Friday 8:00am- 11:00pm & Saturday's 8:00am-7:00pm
Reference ID: 282196BR
Expected start date: 2020-09-11
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $47,200.00 per year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)