Registered Practical Nurse – Emergency Department
One (1) Permanent Part-time (Primary site: Kirkland Lake)
Blanche River Health Offers:
- INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!!
- EAP program, ‘perks’ program.
- A commitment to professional and personal development including an Education Bursary program.
- A commitment to employee Wellness including work-life balance
- A commitment to a diverse, supportive and equitable workplace
- A commitment to a culture of safety and of mutual respect that is free from discrimination and harassment
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Rate of pay ranges from: $30.13 to $31.80, as per the SEIU-Service Collective Agreement
- Eligibility to enroll in the HEALTHCARE OF ONTARIO PENSION PLAN (HOOPP). For more information, please visit - https://hoopp.com/
- Percent in lieu and vacation percent pay up to 18%, as per the SEIU-Service Collective Agreement
- Applicants must be registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario in good standing
- Must possess a current B.C.L.S. Certificate
- Applicants with Wound Care Certificate, Mental Health Certificate, Physical Assessment Certificate, Central Line and Peripheral Venous Access Certificate will be given preference
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Working knowledge of computers and keyboarding
- Competent clerical skills
- Demonstrate effective communication organizational skills
- Ability to handle stress in high activity situations.
- Must be willing to be assigned to other nursing areas as required
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Demonstrate punctuality and regular attendance at work
- Must illustrate superior customer service, telephone skills, demonstrate professionalism, courteous approach with the public and staff
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively with all members of the health care team
- Must maintain principles of confidentiality
- Bilingualism (French and English) to be considered an asset
Please submit your resume by October 3, 2023.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Blanche River Health is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $30.13-$31.80 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Are you able to reliably commute or relocate to Kirkland Lake or Englehart, Ontario for this job?
- College of Nurses of Ontario license (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-03