It’s your story. It’s our platform. Be a part of a movement that will change how the world sees, hears and feels about Cannabis.
Spiritleaf – South Guelph is looking for a Concierge to lead and inspire by taking a forward-thinking approach to the retail experience. You will drive sales and create an environment that is engaging, educational and inspiring to customers and team members.
A Concierge supports the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, an efficient nature, and natural warmth. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, cash wrap, restock and overall shop keeping.
· Supports environment of genuine customer connection
· Acts as an empowered team member, exercising decision-making skills to enhance each customer’s experience
· Demonstrates extraordinary service
· Takes ownership of individual awareness of product knowledge
· Is knowledgeable of trends and supports brand messaging
· Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and the customer experience
TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK
· Supports new hires through mentorship
· Is self-aware and focused on self-development
· Collaborates with the team during morning and closing meeting
· Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong assessment and decision-making skills
· Provides insight to Spiritleaf Manager in relationship to the customer experience to the leadership team
· Participates in ongoing staff education and through sharing of product knowledge
* We are looking to hire 2 part-time Cannabis Concierges for nights (4-11:30pm) and weekends (Saturday 9am-4pm or 4pm-11:30pm, Sunday 10am-7pm)
Please outline your availability on your resume.
* At least 1 years’ experience in a retail environment
* Proven success in offering an exceptional customer experience
* A passion for our product and changing the way the world sees cannabis
* A desire to have fun, laugh and support the customer and team member journey along the way
* You must be at least 19 years of age
* You must be able to pass a police background check
* You must complete Ontario’s Cannsell Program (prior to your first shift), and be able to provide a copy of the certificate
* First Aid/CPR training an asset
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cannsell (Preferred)
- Criminal Background Check (Preferred)