Central Mountain Air is looking for an energetic, proactive people to join our accounting team. We are looking for people with entry to mid-level experience to perform a broad range of duties in support of the financial team. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, have previous accounting experience, are organized and able to manage priorities this may be an opportunity you have been looking for.
Central Mountain Air provides employee with extended health benefits as well as travel benefits for flights regionally, nationally and internationally. We provide a supportive, flexible work environment that offers a healthy work-life balance.
This position is based at our downtown office in Smithers, BC.
- Perform a broad range of accounting duties in support of the financial team
- Perform tasks in A/R, A/P and Payroll as required
- Process transactions, collections, authorizations, and customer inquiries
- Data entry into Excel and accounting systems
- Clear effective communication with vendors, customers and companywide staff
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Assist junior and senior staff
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/certificate in Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience would be an asse
- Ability to work as part of a team in order to maintain continuity within the department.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Proficiency in computer applications including but not limited to MS Office Suite
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional office environment would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of A/R, A/P, Payroll, accounting support role
- Attention to detail is critical
- Well organized with the ability to work independently
- A positive attitude with the ability to be flexible.
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 16-32 per week
Application Deadline: 2021-05-21
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care