The Spraybooth Supervisor will be responsible for production line operational goals as follows:
- Start-up and shut-down of paint booths and related equipment.
- prepare samples for new customers
- work on a schedule to ensure jobs are delivered and ready on time
- Attending weekly production meetings
- Order supplies in a timely manner for stock, work orders and employee needs.
- Schedules and monitors paint employees to instill consistency, quality and encourage overall production goals.
- Troubleshoot and site visits for touch up/repair work as required if on site painter requires assistance or away.
- Schedule maintenance to ensure all equipment is operational and PM’s are completed in a timely manner.
- Plan, propose and execute spraybooth improvements in all aspects including flow and capacity improvement, quality control program, equipment upgrades, and employee performance
- Actively participates in management meetings.
10 years experience in residential wood finishing on site and in spraybooth using Wipe and spray stains, Lacquers, water and solvent based. Experience in Specialty finishes such as brushstroke, antiquing, glazing, and high gloss polyurethanes required. Custom stain matching and attention to detail with a keen eye for color.
The perfect candidate will work well under pressure and timelines, with a positive, team-oriented approach. You have 5 years management experience and 10 years of wood finishing experience. You know how to motivate and train a team, willing to work alongside them. You enjoy the challenges of a custom millwork/cabinetry shop. You understand customer satisfaction and the importance of meeting deadlines while delivering a quality product.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Wood finishing: 10 years (Required)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)