Do you have a passion for Microsoft Office, 365 Office, and teaching, then we need.
We provide cutting-edge education in the Microsoft series software. Our students require the best industry standards skills and confidence to find a career in today’s fast-paced digital economy.
We are looking for individuals that can teach both one-on-one with our students or in small class sizes of up to 16. Training is based on current industry relevance.
The Microsoft Instructor will provide instruction and facilitate student learning:
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Ability to utilize both desktop and online software
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Teaching experience and/or possession of an instructor's certificate is an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to motivate, engage and inspire students
- Excellence in writing and presenting
The Microsoft Instructor is responsible for leveraging their expertise and experience to provide exceptional educational services to students through:
- Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives as set out in the curriculum
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods to promote student success
- Challenging, engaging, and communicating with students to encourage their participation and learning
- Monitoring and discussing students' progress
Candidates should indicate in their responses what is their area of expertise, as well as their professional background.
Successful applicants will be expected to run both on-site and remote training sessions, record video material, participate in curriculum preparation, and class planning.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Job Type: Contract
- teaching: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office including 365 software: 2 years (Required)