By working at CosmoProf, you would be part of the largest hair and beauty supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower our customers to express themselves through hair – and we need passionate and talented people to make this happen!!
At CosmoProf, we dedicate ourselves to licensed professionals in the Beauty Industry and are committed to making our salon professional customers feel inspired to be their best! We don’t just service the customer – we connect to provide an EPIC experience based on our four pillars of Education, Product, Inspiration and Community.
Are you a proven leader with a strong drive to succeed? Do you believe it is important to work hard but also have fun doing it? As a Store Manager, we want you to bring your leadership, talents, and experience to a team-oriented and dynamic environment. We believe that our success is based primarily on the advice and hard work of our valued team members to bring the Hair and Beauty world to our professional customers. Our managers are innovators, role models and coaches who drive results and the development of our team associates.
As a Store Manager, you will lead a team of associates in a dynamic environment dedicated to servicing customers in the hair and beauty industry. We believe that our success is based primarily on the quality and hard work of our valued team members, dedicated to providing our customers with the product knowledge and education needed to enhance their own success in the Hair and Beauty World.
Your role as a Store Manager:
Why you’ll love working here:
- When it comes to the customer experience – it all starts with you. Your role is to manage talent, inspire your team and make sure every customer comes away with a great experience. It is up to you to ensure that each customer receives an unforgettable experience and a custom-fit solution for their hair and beauty needs.
- You will ensure that your store meets or exceeds sales goals by overseeing all store operations with an emphasis on maintaining assigned budget, controlling expenses, growing sales, and managing inventory.
- You will protect customers, associates, and store assets by ensuring that all staff follows safety and security rules and procedures, as well as Company policies.
- You will make sure your store always looks its best!
Qualifications to be a Store Manager:
- The team and customers you would be working with are creative, fun and passionate about hair and beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive great training and education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for career growth within the company.
- We have a range of different working schedules and hours to suit everyone’s needs.
- We offer – medical, dental, vision, RRSP Contribution with company match, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on the average hours worked.
Legal wants you to know:
- At least 3 years of customer service/retail sales experience and 1 year of previous sales management experience.
- Previous experience in operational, financial and performance management.
- Cosmetology license is a plus – but not required.
- Self-starter attitude with a drive to continuously learn, develop and educate store personnel and customers to enhance success.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Passion for all things hair and beauty!
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a ladder, with or without accommodation.
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion.
- The position requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as shipment or record boxes. The position involves working around moving parts, carts, or machines, and may occasionally include exposure to irritant chemicals.