The Care Group (“TCG”) offers high quality residential care services to complex care clients in seven homes throughout the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. Based in Coquitlam, we are a privately owned and operated assisted living and complex care provider that offers both subsidized and private pay care. TCG is a fast-growing company with great opportunities for motivated team members.
Our Vision: To provide our residents with excellent care and quality of life
Our Mission: To deliver person centered and best practice care in a respectful, caring and responsible manner by working together with our residents, their primary care givers, families, community partners, and local health authorities.
Our Values: We believe our residents deserve excellence in care and we strive to achieve this by working as a team towards our common goal – a happy and healthy resident. We place the highest value on providing:
1. Respect for the individual and his/her rights
2. Quality of life and environment
3. Independence and choice
4. Collaboration with family and caregivers
5. Accountability and integrity
6. Development and support of great caregivers and team members
We are looking for Dietary Aide to join our The Gardens at Qualicum Beach team in Qualicum Beach, B.C.
Wage $17.77; during the Covid-19 pandemic the rate of pay is $20.56 (temporary, wage leveled incentive)
Benefits: in accordance to union collective agreement
Shifts: varies, on-call
Serve meals in the dining rooms, in a polite and friendly manner.
- Clean and set up dining tables
- Uphold our high standards for food safety and sanitation.
- Listen and make note of residents’ food and drink requests and needs.
- Assist in the kitchen with; cooking, meal prep, stocking ingredients, dishwashing and maintaining equipment.
- Communicate with care staff and Dietitian to ensure nutritional goals are being met for each resident.
- Experience working in a care home, hotel/club kitchen
- Experience in serving specialized and textured diets
- Food Safe certificate
Retirement Living in Qualicum Beach includes independent,assisted living and residential care. The Gardens at Qualicum Beach is retirement living the picturesque beauty of Qualicum Beach, surrounded by colourful gardens, a lagoon and in the heart of town with shopping, golfing, dining and beaches nearby. As a premier residence, we provide three levels of care for seniors of all walks of life, from independent living to complex care. We are dedicated to our “resident-focused” philosophy and we strive to make you feel at home. With our personalized care and support, we have created a loving a caring environment for all who enter through our doors.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $20.56 per hour
- dietary aide: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (Required)