We are looking for highly motivated, friendly, responsible, reliable, team player, self-starter and energetic individuals. Strong mathematics along with computer, verbal and communication skills are encouraged. It is expected that the students exceed customer’s needs in every interaction.
Role is to Welcome and communicate with all Tourist Boaters and Marina Members to provide a high level of customer service. Assist with inquiries or concerns while anticipating the customer’s needs promoting Sarnia-Lambton as a tourist destination.
- Take marina reservations by email, by telephone and in person.
- Welcome and register guest boaters to the area upon their arrival and offer an information package about our facilities, services and the area attractions.
- Make reservations for restaurant dining, golf tee-times, spa treatments, theaters, etc.
- Schedule shuttle services to these locations and other area attractions such as shopping casinos, bingo, water parks, miniature golf, museums and library.
- Inform the guests of all the summer Festivals and Events and any Special Community Celebrations and/or Fairs.
- Provide assistant to management and offer other ways and means of attracting new or potential boaters, which will have direct impact on our entire community.
- Will also be trained to assist with docking tourist boaters when necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)