Part-Time Retail Sales Specialist
We are currently seeking a candidate with the drive and passion to increase sales at our client’s retail locations! If you're looking for a fun and challenging position with one of Canada’s leading food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Part-Time Retail Sales Specialist. We have a fantastic opportunity for a friendly, strong communicator that can drive sales and brand awareness for our client’s products at major retail grocery locations. The ideal sales representative is independent, self-motivated, results-oriented, and driven to succeed.
Join the best in the business, APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Salary: $21.00 / Hour
- 4-day shifts per week (Monday - Friday) based on your preferences
- Training and Career Development
- Maintaining shelves at major retailers and ensuring Planogram compliance and correct pricing
- Meet client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on all authorized SKU’s
- Achieve client goals and objectives by effectively managing stores within your territory
- Manage time and prioritize for store call coverage
- Increase sales volume by selling and building displays
- Suggesting orders and selling programs to retailers
- Providing best in class Customer service
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- Experience in retail and/or food service
- Must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and access to reliable transportation
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet usage
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour