Set-Up Mold Tech. Injection Molding
Richmond Hill ON
Kemflo Canada Inc, Richmond Hill ON Canadian Owned and Operated, established in 1988, has a solid reputation for the design and manufacturing of quality injection molded products.*
Experienced in processing a wide range of thermoplastic resins, our capabilities enable us to work with a wide range of industries, molding parts that fit their needs. We are known for the designing of tools, pro-to-typing molding designs including post molding designs, allowing, us to provide our customers with a single complete service to see them from inception through to delivery to market
Our employees have been the driving factor of our success though team work collaboration and conviction that Kemflo Canada delivers on our commitment to be the best at what we do
Come joint our inspiring team
We are looking for a Set-up mold technician
Duties and responsibilities
- Set up and start molding machines
- Perform mold changes
- Mix and provide material for all machines on daily basis
- Perform maintenance on all manufacturing equipment and molds
- Monitor and clean material hoppers and filters
- Label material information on hoppers
- Set-up drying temperatures and organization
- Maintain cleanliness of all manufacturing equipment, molds, and work areas and floor around molding machines
- Load and unload shipments
- Verify and update equipment documentation on daily basis
- Troubleshot minor molding and equipment malfunctions
- Assist with technical jobs throughout the plant as needed
- Perform periodic maintenance and assist with repairs on molding machines
- Five years of Technical/Set-up Technician experience, ideally in-injection molding
- Working knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulics
- Basic tooling background an asset
- Crane, scissor lift and forklift certification preferred
- Must possess excellent communication and mechanical skills
- Must be able to access root causes and solution-based thinking
- Think in termed of efficiency
- always work indoors.
- Regularly wear protective attire, such as safety glasses, earplugs, or face masks.
- Are often exposed to sounds and noise levels that are distracting and uncomfortable.
- Are sometimes exposed to contaminants.
- Are sometimes exposed to hazardous equipment or conditions.
- Are sometimes exposed to hazardous situations that produce cuts or minor burns.
- May work physically near others.
- Must be alert, able to concentrate, use good judgment and possess analytical skills.
- Majority of time spent standing, walking.
- Occasional bending, reaching, lifting
- Moderate physical effort required equivalent to lifting or moving equipment up to 100 pounds
Only those qualified candidates will be contacted
Only Canadian Residence need to apply
All recruiting done in house no Agencies Please
Kemflo Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Kemflo Canada positions. To request an accommodation, please contact HR.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- troubleshooting imperfections: 5 years (Preferred)
- Processing of CPVC: 5 years (Preferred)
- injection molding industry : 5 years (Preferred)
- Hydraulic and pneumatic: 5 years (Preferred)
- set up tool in press: 5 years (Preferred)
- PLC controls: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- overhead Crane (Preferred)
- forklift (Required)