Employment duration: Full-Time Permanent Position + Competitive Wages + Benefits
Job Code: Advanced Security Specialist - Peace Keeping Tactical Security Guard
Location: Montreal, QC
Hours: Mall Hours - 40 hours per week to be scheduled as per company requirements**
Salary: $20.00 / Hour to Start
- Monitor overall activity on the site to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure, and preservation of evidence
- Initiate investigations of security-related incidents
- Operate in a professional, business-centered environment where customer service, confidentiality, and integrity are held to a high standard
- Assist EMS or other officials during emergency situations
- Perform other related duties and special project functions as assigned
- Ensure the overall safety and protection of people, property, and equipment in retail store
The Ideal Candidate:
- Working knowledge of the National Use of Force Model and its application
- Has valid Use Of Force and Handcuffing certification
- Demonstrates a extremely strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to exercise superior knowledge of de-escalation and crisis intervention methods & tactics
- Is able to function in stressful environments and under pressure
- Demonstrates a high level of conflict resolution and problem solving capabilities
- Fluent in security industry standards and methods
- Professional experience in the areas of people and conflict management with tact and discretion and the ability to function in stressful situations
- Must hold and maintain applicable security guard certifications and licenses
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Excellent time-management, communication, incident report writing, and organizational skills
- Dependable team player with business acumen and enthusiasm
- Must be flexible on schedule, including availability for weekends and holidays
- Military or law enforcement experience an asset
- Post-Secondary education in law enforcement or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Security and 2 years in physical security; 2+ years in a supervisory role preferred
- Experience in executive protection
- Proficient in iOS, macOS, PC operating systems on stationary and mobile devices
ASAP Secured Inc. is committed to providing client organizations with highly-trained, motivated, and dedicated security professionals for results-oriented protection and the security of people, property, evidence, brand, and information.
Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility, and leadership, so we can perform at the highest level and exceed expectations.
ASAP Secured Inc. has built an unmatched reputation for bringing premium security services to clients throughout Canada.
The Fusion Security Specialist is responsible for creating a world-class experience while ensuring a safe and secure environment for the client and customers. As such, the Fusion Security Specialist must display a professional appearance, speak in a polite manner and clear tone, and address, greet, and direct all personnel with the highest level of customer service. A strong working knowledge of the rules, policies, and procedures as it pertains to guests and general personnel at the client site is expected. As the first point of contact for all safety and security issues, the Fusion Security Specialist leverages a thorough knowledge of the rules, policies, and procedures as it pertains to those at the client site.
ASAP Secured is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status. We thank all applicants however, we will only contact selected candidates.
The position advertised above takes into the consideration that the applicant has met all the basic requirements as stated in the job description for employment by ASAP Secured Inc. The job description is a guideline and further duties will to required to be performed by the successful candidate.
ASAP Secured Inc will notify employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. Applicants will be informed that these accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, ASAP Secured Inc will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Physical Security: 3 years (Required)
- Retail Securty: 3 years (Preferred)
- Security Guard (Required)
- Emergency First Aid & CPR (Required)
- Use of Force / Hand-cuffing / AST (Preferred)
- NVCI - Non Violent Crisis Intervention (Preferred)