The Business Manager is responsible for providing a high level of negotiation and solution based selling to new customers across the territory to build a strong and profitable sales pipeline. The position requires a high level of understanding of the interrelationships of multiple customer departments and committees with potential and existing customers.
- Achieve sales quotas for the territory as set by the company. Key target markets are:
- Small Quantity Generators: Doctors, dentists, clinics, etc.
- Medium Quantity Generators: Blood banks, dialysis centers, cancer centers, etc.
- Large Quantity Generators: Hospitals and key accounts. * Work with Senior Business Manager to develop a business plan for the territory using SalesForce.com as the basis for the plan; detailing key targets, etc.
- Using the Business Plan developed for the territory to formulate an effective customer call strategy to maximize opportunities in the territory utilizing Salesforce.com as the primary Customer Relationship Management tool
- Utilizes pipeline management to ensure sales plan is met and all opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com
- In conjunction with the National Manager and Sr. Business Manager, constantly review all sales activities, targets, and strategies in order to maximize results
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and yearly analysis of the territory for the National Sales Manager
- Develop tactics and strategies to develop long-term commitment with key current and potential customers
- Attend all sales and product related meetings
- Participate in the sales planning, sales strategies, territorial coverage, and budgeting processes
- Performs other duties as may be required by supervisor
- Bilingual English and French
- 2-3 years minimum consultative sales experience
- General understanding of Canadian healthcare processes and structure
- Relative healthcare/hospital sales experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to confidently develop leads and present to customers
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- French (Required)