We have requirements for OFA3/EMR medics for work on seismic projects in the vicinity of Lloydminster, Saskatchewan throughout the upcoming Fall/Winter season.
You will be accountable and responsible for assessment and treatment of on-site personnel and to advise and/or transport to a medical facility if required. Participation in safety meetings and daily reporting is expected.
Demonstrated competency for operation of UTV and/or snowmobile, as well as loading and hauling this equipment on a trailer is required. Training and certification will be provided for all successful candidates.
- Pre-access clearance
- Current (unrestricted) registration as an OFA3/EMR with the respective provincial College of Paramedics
- Current tickets: Standard First Aid/CPR, H2S Alive, TDG, WHMIS, CSO (Energy Safety Canada)
- Valid Class 5 or Class 4 drivers license
- Please submit a current Drivers Abstract with resume
Previous experience working in the Oil & Gas and Industrial sectors, with a strong emphasis on seismic or remote operations is considered a very strong asset. Candidates with seismic experience will be given priority.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $225.00 to $275.00 /day
- industrial medic: 1 year (Preferred)
- Lloydminster, SK (Preferred)
- OFA 3 (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- Saskatchewan EMR (Preferred)
- English (Required)